Friday, February 3, 2017

It's Getting Better :)

Things have actually been going pretty well. Shocking, I know. I don't feel as alone as I used to. I've become much better at finding things that I'm happy about.

Things that make me happy:

  • Playing ukulele
  • The Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack
  • The Book Theif
  • Assistant Stage Managing a community theatre show with an amazing cast
  • Being brave enough to talk to said cast
  • Red and black feather boas
  • Admitting what I've been denying for over a year
  • Soft serve ice cream 
  • Chocolate sprinkles on top of aforementioned ice cream
  • Remembering that my childhood best friend still loves me
  • Shitty fanfiction
  • Putting myself before schoolwork
  • Singing as loud as I can when no one is home
  • Not pressuring myself to maintain a struggling friendship
  • Napping whenever I want
  • Not worrying about what other people want me to read
  • Parks and Recreation
  • Relaxing every once in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment