Friday, January 20, 2017

Hello there, stranger! Welcome to Sickly Living - my blog dedicated to living with mental illness. Of course, I doubt I'll update frequently or stay on the theme of mental illness. Perhaps I'll pop in every now and then just to rant. Maybe I'll write a post instead of ranting to my friends. Who knows? 

A few things about me:

  • Hi, my name is Maggie.
  • I'm a teenager.
  • I'm sure I'll regret making this blog one day, but for now, it's my coping mechanism.
  • I am mentally ill.
  • I am trying to fight through it. 
  • It is hard. 
  • Hopefully, I'll win this battle.
  • Hopefully, I'll win this war.
  • Hopefully, this helps someone else feel like they aren't alone. 

A few things I might post about:
  • anxiety
  • depression
  • other mental illnesses
  • panic attacks
  • motivational images/quotes
  • excerpts of stories I might write one day
  • my experiences with illness
  • LGBTQ+ related things
  • politics
  • feminism
  • I don't know...anything I find amusing?

Welcome, and thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment